Accidents Caused by Failure to Yield Right of Way
No one anticipates another driver running through a red light, stop sign or yield sign, and avoiding a collision when this happens may be physically impossible. All too often, such crashes cause very serious injuries and even tragic fatalities among those in the vehicle that had the right of way when suddenly blind-sided or confronted with a vehicle in its path.
Whether you have moderate injuries or the potential for a permanent disability, or you are grieving the loss of a loved one after a reckless driving accident involving a dangerous traffic violation, your ability to recover all the compensation you deserve may depend on your choice of an experienced personal injury lawyer who will work all angles on your case, including:
- Obtaining physical evidence, witness statements, traffic camera video and any other evidence that the accident was caused by failure to stop or yield — whether or not police cited the at-fault driver for a traffic violation
- Hiring an accident reconstruction expert who can recreate the scene and prove how the accident happened
- Evaluating whether texting while driving or other forms of serious driver distraction may have factored into the crash
- Analyzing all forms of insurance coverage that may be available to compensate you for medical treatment, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages
- Thoroughly documenting your medical diagnosis and treatment in order to maximize your financial recovery
Turn to a Caring Attorney Who Will Prioritize Your Health and Recovery
Focusing on the road and obeying traffic signs and signals are perhaps the most fundamental responsibilities of all drivers. If your case calls for a New York City stop sign violation accident attorney with experience across the spectrum of motor vehicle accident claims and lawsuits, we invite you to turn to us at the Law Offices of Nussin S. Fogel.
You will receive caring personal attention every step of the way, beginning with a free consultation on your potential personal injury or wrongful death case. If we are able to handle your claim, you will pay no attorney fees unless and until we earn a favorable settlement or verdict on your behalf.