Nussin S. Fogel
888-391-8546 (Toll Free)
For ten years prior to being admitted to practice law in the Courts of New York and New Jersey, Nussin S. Fogel was the office manager for successful personal injury firms located in New York City and Great Neck, NY.
Aside from running a successful law practice, Mr. Fogel has been active in his community. In July 1981, Mr. Fogel was elected to the Board of Education, City School District of the City of New York, Community School District No. 1. For more than twenty-five years, Mr. Fogel has served on the board of directors of his neighborhood synagogue and served as its president for three years. For more than thirty years, Mr. Fogel has served as an officer of a second neighborhood synagogue. On a pro bono basis, Mr. Fogel has served as legal counsel to both religious institutions. For twenty years, Mr. Fogel was a member of the condominium board where he resides and currently serves as head of its legal committee.
The touchstone of Mr. Fogel's law practice is persistence and diligence. Mr. Fogel has always advocated that preparation is the key to success. Every case in Mr. Fogel's office is prepared meticulously and thoroughly, leaving no stone unturned because as Mr. Fogel states, "You never know on which fact your case will turn."
Other attorneys have referred their more difficult liability cases to Mr. Fogel because of his ability to see a case when others thought there was none. His referring attorneys readily concede that Mr. Fogel has taught them how to successfully investigate and prosecute an accident case.
As Mr. Fogel often states, "WE ARE THE BULLDOG."
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1987
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1987
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- J.D. - 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 1987 - Present
- New York State Bar Association, 1987 - Present
- Board of Education, City School District of the City of New York, Community School District No. 1, Borough of Manhattan, 1981 - 1983