New York City Police Brutality Lawyers
The police are under a duty to protect people in New York City, not harm them. Although most police officers operate according to procedure, when someone deviates from protocol and uses excessive force it can tarnish all of the New York Police Department. Additionally, mere questioning or objecting to an officer’s request can result in an immediate, aggressive reaction by the cops. These incidents cannot go unchecked. It is critical that these civil rights violations be brought to light and appropriate action be taken to compensate innocent injured parties.
For more than 30 years, the Law Offices of Nussin S. Fogel has been committed to protecting the civil rights of people who have been victims of police brutality. If you have been injured, you deserve compensation for your injuries. We can help you fight for what is right and just.
Brooklyn Excessive Force Attorneys Ready To Fight For You
When our clients in NYPD cases have been physically injured through police brutality or excessive force, our New York City police brutality attorneys fight for justice.
We have experience handling cases involving:
- Prisoner abuse
- Assault and battery by police
- Excessive force by police when arresting someone
- Excessive force and inappropriate measures used for crowd control
- Humiliation and embarrassment of being wrongly held in custody
- Deprivation of necessary medications, health complaints, and ignoring life-threatening symptoms while in custody
- Verbal or physical abuse while being arrested, detained or questioned
- Failure to prevent harm by segregating violent from nonviolent offenders
You may be apprehensive about going up against law enforcement, but we are fearless advocates who believe that change can only be done when injustice is revealed. We will be by your side every step of the way, and you will never feel alone when you have our firm on your side.
To work with a lawyer who will handle your case personally and work hard on your behalf after you have suffered an injury caused by excessive force by the NYPD, contact the Law Offices of Nussin S. Fogel. Schedule a free consultation today by phone or email.