Why Hire an Auto Accident Lawyer?
Protecting Your Rights and Future While You Focus on Recovery
A serious car accident can be personally and financially devastating. Although New York state law requires drivers to carry basic “no-fault” insurance to cover their own and passengers’ medical treatment-related expenses and lost income, these benefits may be quickly exhausted even in cases of moderate injury.
Most health insurance policies exclude car accident injuries. Recovering all the compensation you deserve can be a daunting and frustrating effort at a time when you need to focus on your physical and emotional health.
Working for You, From Investigation Through Negotiations or Trial
Hiring an experienced New York car accident attorney can make the difference between a return stability versus long-term problems. Regardless of the real accident cause, insurance companies almost always dispute fault and try to minimize what they must pay. At our law firm, we have decades of experience:
- Investigating all aspects of auto accidents in order to reconstruct what happened and prove who was at fault
- Finding and analyzing all applicable insurance coverage and any other sources of recovery for our client
- Helping victims get high-quality medical care while a case is in progress and tracking all diagnoses and treatments in order to properly value each claim
- Preparing compelling cases for insurance negotiations or presentation to a jury at trial
- Obtaining settlements and verdicts that make a meaningful difference in injured people’s and grieving families’ lives after a crash
There is no substitute for the knowledge and resources a lawyer such as Nussin S. Fogel can bring to your recovery effort after a New York City auto accident. Location of witnesses and evidence may be critical for proving who was at fault or identifying a hit-and-run driver who left the scene, for example.
Skilled Representation Commands the Respect of Insurers
Insurance companies and their representatives often change their approach when you are represented by a skilled trial lawyer. They know they will be held accountable to their coverage obligations and that wrongfully denying, delaying or undervaluing your claim could ultimately be more costly than paying the full policy limit.
We charge no attorney fees at all if we cannot help you get financial compensation. To discuss your rights after an accident and whether you need a skilled New York car accident lawyer to protect them, contact us at the Law Offices of Nussin S. Fogel.