Queens Bike Hit By Car Injury Lawyer
Accidents involving pedestrians or bicycles frequently occur at intersections, in crosswalks or near garage entryways, and are often very serious regardless of whether the vehicle involved is a car, bus, taxi, motorcycle or commercial trucks.
These cases present a variety of legal challenges from a legal standpoint, and the successful pursuit of compensation may involve several of the following issues:
- Proving the identity of a hit-and-run driver
- Locating all sources of compensation, including all available auto and excess and umbrella insurance policies.
- Processing uninsured or underinsured claims against your own insurance company.
- An accident involving a taxi, delivery truck or other commercial vehicle often involves high-stakes insurance issues and aggressive defense counsel
- A crash involving a city bus may involve legal provisions unique to municipalities
Whatever the circumstances of your New York City pedestrian or bike accident, it is vitally important to speak with an attorney immediately. The sooner the accident is investigated in detail, the more likely it is that fault can be determined and the strongest arguments possible can be made to prove the injured person’s financial needs. A talented lawyer can help you obtain fair compensation for medical expenses and other losses if you suffered broken bones, need rehabilitation after a spine or head injury, or you lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
Get the Help You Need After A Pedestrian Or Bicycle Accident In New York · Contact Nussin S. Fogel
To work with a lawyer who will handle your case personally and work hard on your behalf after a pedestrian or bicycle accident in New York City, contact the Law Offices of Nussin S. Fogel. Schedule a consultation by phone or email.